What I’ve been trying to do recently is the following:
- Assuming everything happens for a reason
- Therefore observing like you’ve never observed before (wich is the hardest part)
- Analyzing what you see or hear
- Wisdom will be achieved by not letting go of new-found knowledge
I’ll give you a little aid in how to execute each step;
- Arrogantly assume You’re God himself!
- You can’t wear the same shades you’ve been wearing all your life. Drugs are eye-openers…
- Go sit in the toilet with pen&paper and use your brain. Music is allowed, if not a necessity.
- Not letting go of new-found knowledge is hard, see pen&paper, laptops can cause too much distractions.
- Repeat differently
P.S.: I’m not trying to get people hooked on heroin, everything in life is a drug. You just have to know when it’s time to move on