My previous reasons for anxiety:
- Afraid my cold turns into pneumonia
- Not being able to sleep
- Therefore a little afraid of tumbling back to mania / psychosis
- New job tomorrow
- Acting class will make matters worse
They were all false;
- Went to the doctor yesterday, got some pills & nose pray. It’ll be gone in no time
- Slept semi-steadily yesterday
- Not afraid of a manic episode / psychosis anymore
- I had to come in today and sign my contract for the job. Met some friendly people and learned how the company operates. It’ll be a “breeze”.
- Acting class was a blast! My character was Jesus, how fitting…
I kind of wanted this blog post to be well written. Only just got home and got 6 more hours of sleep until my first day at work.